Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's okay, to think about ending.........

Today I came to work in the common computer room.. and saw this song on the desktop..its called .....'It's okay, to think about ending'

The 1st thought came to mind after listing to this song was is it really okay to think if its a end?? then , doesn't it mean that we will be running away and expecting failure... without even trying...
this song tells us that if you think of ending it okay because nothings more important than you yourself ...

I believe that only I and only I can take care of myself ..because only I know whats happening with me and inside me. I can only put things right and make them wrong.... but if I think about the end how will I see what is right thing??? how will i know when should i stop?? or should i??

I feel like stopping but also know if i did now then will not see whats ahead... I might miss something good..or face more bad things ahead....

I know people say 'Whatever happens, happens for best and no matter if its the best or worst things happened to you' and all.... but how will i make my heart that strong? which has become so hard already...

So decided will stop for a while,get myself together and start again...
I will decide my end..and not force myself to end..


The lyrics of the songs :

It's okay, to think about ending
And it's okay, to not even start
Put it away, wait 'til tomorrow
Put it away, and take care of your heart
of your heart

It's okay, to stay here forever
And it's okay to read in the dark
Put it away, wait 'til tomorrow
Put it away, and take care of your heart
of your heart
Just for a while, I'd seen you smile

Video on YouTupe :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92PwBFVn7Vk




No comments:

Post a Comment